WeRBopBop #15 WeRBopBop #15

Haha

It's rare I actually laugh out loud at something on this site. Nice work! :D

the YuYu the YuYu

Amazing

This, along with the previous brackenwood animations are the best peices of artwork on newgrounds. An outstanding acheivement.

"Crazy In Love" "Crazy In Love"

I giggled a little.

That was "cute" I liked it. More effort on the animation next time though.

The Graphic Artist The Graphic Artist

I'm sorry but that was just too much.

The animation was actually quite good but i'm sorry, that was just to angry for me to like it. Far too much swearing for no apparent reason and like the previous guy said, there was racisim. I read your reply to his post, but i'm affraid you don't have a leg to stand on.

Make something using your talent in drawing next time.

vigilcreations responds:

Then I guess its accomplishing its goal. I'm not too sorry that people are finding it too...ummm....graphic. Thanks for watching!

paper airplane (clay) paper airplane (clay)

Clay is always good.

Claymation is awesome, this one is good, but there was some weird black lines all over the place.... probally something to do greenscreen... funny though :)

noobz noobz

Liked it.

Nice one. Make something longer and on an orriginal subject.

D3X responds:

Yeah i think i will stray away from halo. I was planning on doing a full version of it that wasnt pointless and actually funny but seems people dont like halo and i need to b original as you said.

Full Numa Alchemist Full Numa Alchemist

Numa Numa is not worth listening to....

...and this is not worth watching.

Hertog Jan Hertog Jan

Your art style is good....

..... so why not make some awesome vector cartoon style animation that doesn't end in some epeliptic screen polution.

Clockident Evil 2 Clockident Evil 2

Got boored..

It was bad to start with because of the clocks. But i did actually vote 5 on a clock crew thing the other day so I was feeling generous and watched your animation all the way.... now i'm back to my old self. thankyou for restoring my belief that any fruit/object with a computer voice and a clock for a face is not worth the crap that resides within your skull.

bye bye.

SCClock responds:

You're ever so welcome. You're too new here to know what you're talking about, boy!

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

Smile! Your being gutted!

You really are a twisted and disturbed person mr firth... just like a yorkshireman should be! ooo argh!