Jungle Boogie Jungle Boogie

Ace game! Nice artwork! Addictive though!

Nice game. I love the artwork, it looks ace.

A good simple concept :D

3d logic 3d logic

good, but, my god ure a pain in the ass.

arghhhh

someone screenshot lvl 16. grrr, it was easy, and now i think my brain has given up.

Mortal PWNbat Mortal PWNbat

Not so good

I'm sorry, but what the hell is with the controlls? this is the only reason i didn't like this game, because it looked good and was actually fun, but why couldn't you have done the clever thing and made the controlls a bit more intuitive. The traditional wasd wouldhave been fine.
W = up
S = Down
A =grav
D = laser

GTA style GTA style

Awesome nostalgia

Top down GTA still has its charm and you managed to get it into flash, thats awesome.

you need to fix the car dynamics and collisions pretty bad tho..

LeechmasterB responds:

Thank you :). Yeah i know the collision detection is fine yet the collision response is fucked. This is simply because i did not have time to work on a complete rigid body dynamics engine yet, as that is what it needs :).

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

cool game but...

Its a cool game, but way way to easy, I am admitedly over the legal limit of alcahol units, and I managed to complete this game in about 5 mins. Its just too easy. There were not that many levels eaither. However, its a cool concept. More levels next time.

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

Very slow but inovative features.

I liked the recoil that you had to deal with but the game was very slow and tedious. Why did the enemies not have any weapons?

Magnetism 2 Demo Magnetism 2 Demo

Addicitve and infuriating. Just how it should be.

Well, i can do all apprt from 25. Its not possible. Well, i suppose it is. but i don't have that much patience. I used it up on the other levels.